Your customers are no longer satisfied with the fact that you have a website. They expect to find and or are able to do ecactly what they need in the festest time possible. This can be editing their personal data, retrieving information and or chatting with an employee. If your website does not meet expectations, customers can quickly choose to go elsewhere.You should always think carefully about the purpose of your website and the expectations your customers have.
There are 2 main goals for a website, either increasing sales or lowering cost. Other than these two goals, there are five roles that a website can fulfill for you. This help you to formulate your goals even more concretely.
- Direct Sales: direct sales, often through a webshop.
- Lead generation: focus on receiving customer data
- Branding: Brand preference increase and increase customer loyalty
- Direct revenues: Genereate direct revenues from advertisments and/or subscriptions
- Service & information: Reduce costs through the use of online services
Wikreate media will work with you in setting up your goals to increase revenue, decrease costs and also exceed expectations of your existing customers.